What is South Asia?
- South Asia consists of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, the British Indian Ocean Territories, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
Why South Asia?
- Reach out to South Asians in the community in an effort to educate and help reduce healthcare disparities
- Healthcare screening for diabetes and hypertension
- Assement Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) and suggest a follow-up care
- Offer healthier lifestyle options
- South Asian Health Project
- Health Disease Prevention
- South Asian Health News
- Women’s Health
- The South Asian
This is a new service program, and we welcome your recommendation and help. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.